QuickOPC (formerly EasyOPC) is a revolutionary new approach to access OPC data. It is an ideal tool to publish OPC data on the web or integrate OPC connectivity to customs applications. QuickOPC gives unbelievably short code to access OPC data. In addition, using complex heuristic algorithms to optimize itself on the fly, QuickOPC provides the most efficient, fastest access to the OPC data.
QuickOPC is unbelievably easy to use. Please see below for a complete Visual Basic sample which reads OPC data from an OPC server:
Private Sub Command1_Click()
Set EasyDA = CreateObject("OPCLabs.EasyDA")
MsgBox EasyDA.ReadItemValue("", "OPCLabs.KitServer",
Do you think it can be any simpler? But the simplicity is not the only advantage; the component is also very powerful. Using complex heuristic algorithms to optimize itself on the fly, it provides the most efficient, fastest access to the OPC data.
Supported languages and tools
C/C++ (native), Visual Basic, VBA, .NET: C#, VB.NET, managed C++, IIS, ASP, ASP.NET, Delphi, PHP, Python, T-SQL, Visual FoxPro, VBScript, JScript and any other tool and language able to consume COM Automation, .NET objects or Web Services.
• Specifications: OPC Data Acess
1.0, 2.0 och 3.0, OPC Universal
Architecture (under development).
• Supports operating systems from
Windows 2000 to Windows Vista
and Windows Server 2008.
• Multi-threaded, non-blocking design
for high performance.
• Automatically connects to and disconnects from OPC Servers.
• No limits to number of connections, subscriptions, or tags.
• Automatic server status checking, detection of connection problems and server failures, and automatic reconnects.
• Supports all flavors of OPC synchronous and asynchronous reads and writes, subscriptions, browsing, and propery access.